11 Sep Key Things To Remember!
Posted at 23:52h
- Competition starts at 8:45am. The exception is with the older athletes who want to compete in the 300m hurdles & javelin, which starts at 8:15am. Please refer to your handbook for the programs with these 2 scheduled events under the age group competing.
- Parent Duty Roster – All parents rostered on can you please arrive at 8:30am & make your way to the pavilion to collect the event clipboard, radio & vest. With the current athlete numbers we are forecasting parent duty should occur for each family every 3rd week rotation. There are times when we call out for extra help due to non availability & appreciate any additional help you can give.
- The Altona uniform needs to worn in conjuction with the registration label. Labels can be collected from our Registrar – Kylie or our Sectretary – Amanda. A reminder that registrations labels are complusory & are $5.00 to replace if the initial label is misplaced, so please keep them safe & do not wash. Jetstar patch position needs to be located above the LAVic running man which is located on the top right of the uniform, as per the handout supplied in the registration bag.
- Weekly scheduled programs can be found in the handbook. This structure may change if there is a canceled meet.
- Team App – Calendars, training schedules, notifications of canceled meets will be done via Team App. Team App is a free smart phone app & is the easiest & perferred way to keep you all informed.
- Please remember to keep yourself & your children hydrated & sun smart.